Shrouded!!

THE RESULT OF TOO MUCH ME TIME
--------------------------------------------------------
All posts on this blog © J.Chaitanya Reddy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What am I so happy about??


"What are you so happy about??" ...nothing in particular.

"Are you always genuinely this happy all the time ?" ...frankly yes.

Not because everything is perfect in my life.

Some things hit you when you just cant take anymore of thinking..... when you are sick of all the "me time" that you spend searching for answers.

From your end my life would be pretty normal (even undecided), I may be going through involuntary existance but actually it is just the opposite ...voluntary existance in an involuntarily given life.

We are confronted with a magnitude of things,sometimes immense love and sometimes seething hatred.But you can make the choice of being sour and unhappy or practical and happy.Its really of no use thinking of things long gone, all that matters is the future which is the only thing you can truly look forward to.

I am not happy because I have it all, but because I know what is and what is not and what can be, I am not happy because I have zero worries but because I now truly realize there is much more grief that surrounds the people who surround me.

There is no option in life... you can let go of a lot to capture what really matters or hold on to something that doesnt exist anymore and trade off a lot that could have been.

Things could have been better..or worse, who knows...why speculate,all I can mould is the future no point being unhappy now ..is there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home