Shrouded!!

THE RESULT OF TOO MUCH ME TIME
--------------------------------------------------------
All posts on this blog © J.Chaitanya Reddy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Monday, October 09, 2006

If only we knew.


What would I have done differently?....Maybe nothing
Do I regret anything? Yes quite a lot of things....

There are a lot of possibilities, lots of opportunities that we give up...for whatever reasons. All this shouldn't matter, for it is all in the past ...It shouldn't but It does.

All of us have ghosts from our past haunting us time and again....consciously unconciously.

A stroll on a sunnny day after zillions of walks in the night makes you see what you desperately sought to ignore.

Yet I cant help thinking....I have been misunderstood ,by others and by myself at times.....but then again sometimes even I never tried to understand.For everything that I gave up there was someone who lost more than me....for everyhting someone gave up I fell back in the race.

Maybe we would have not done anything differently, for all that we chose to do is well thought of .But we would have not given up on a lot of things, if only we knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home