Shrouded!!

THE RESULT OF TOO MUCH ME TIME
--------------------------------------------------------
All posts on this blog © J.Chaitanya Reddy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Value for money

A day of shopping with my mother, one thing that bothers me a lot of the times cropped up and refused to leave me.

My moms insistence to go to a lot of malls fell on deaf ears. Her logic being we finish the shopping under one roof . My logic - I can get the same stuff for ten times cheaper . At first it bothered me that all I was thinking about was the price.

But maybe its not my problem to bother, the purchase cycle for me is no longer about the search for quality or experience .. because everyone gives that .. its about the price.

So maybe its the brands that should be thinking ... they have to give me another criteria to choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home